License this music for commercial use through Pump Audio
Purchase Royalty Free Use for your Small Media Project right here
(purchase links below)
Joe is happy to make his music available for your web site, on-hold music, personal film/video project, or slide show! For one small license fee of $10.00 per song or $75.00 for an entire album, you can legally use Joe’s music on your project royalty-free & purchase your license below. Please read the following provisions before doing so.
What this Royalty-Free License Covers:
- Web Site Use: You get unlimited use of the licensed song on your (one) web site provided that the song cannot be downloaded by your visitors (embed the music in a ‘flash player’ to prevent this). You must also provide an obvious song credit to Joe with a link back to his web site. Such as…
“piano music courtesy of Joe Bongiorno – solopianomusic.com”
- Indie Film / Video / Slide Show Use: So long as your project is a small (less than 50 copies manufactured) personal/independent project, & not for sale, you can use the song(s) you license freely. A prominent credit MUST appear in the project as follows…
Solo Piano courtesy of Joe Bongiorno
Joe would greatly appreciate receiving a copy for his archives!
- On-Hold Music / Lobby Music: Once a license is purchased, you can use Joe’s music as “on-hold” music on one system/network for the period of one year, royalty-free. However, we do ask that your “agents” be instructed what the music is so that if a customer should ask “what music was that I heard?” they can answer “piano music by Joe Bongiorno” and provide the customer with the correct spelling of Joe’s name & his website: www.solopianomusic.com .
What this license doesn’t cover:
- Sales, Mass Production or Distribution: Song(s) under this license agreement cannot be included in any commercial product that is sold or mass produced (50 or more units). A product release of more than 50 units requires a different license. Songs to be licensed for projects that are intended for sale/production/distribution are usually licensed for $50 – $300, depending on production/distribution size. $300/song will often provide unlimited production/licensing rights. Contact Joe with the specifics of your project for a quote.
- Commercial Theater, Motion Picture or Television Releases: Use of Joe’s music in a theatrical show, motion picture or television broadcast is not covered by this license. Songs to be licensed for such projects are usually licensed for $100 – $500, depending on production size. $500/song will often provide unlimited licensing rights. For use of Joe’s music in theater, commercial film or television, contact Joe with the specifics for a quote.
- Adult Themes: Song(s) licensed cannot be included in projects that contain extreme violence or nudity. If your project contains any of these elements, but you still feel the music is appropriate, please contact Joe with the specifics for consideration.
- Sharing, Trading, Downloading: Song(s) licensed cannot be redistributed, traded, made available for download, or otherwise transferred to anyone else. Nor can they be included in a project in that allows the end-customer to transfer the songs for personal use.
- Reselling: Songs cannot be resold as songs. In other words, you can’t license Joe’s music, create your own CD or DVD of those songs, and resell it as your own product. That is a blatant copyright violation!
- Note that when you license a song, you don’t own it. You are licensing it for use. There is a legal difference in the copyright sense. If you purchase a CD, obviously you own the CD – but you don’t own the copyright or licensing rights to the songs themselves.
- The songs you license cannot be the main content of your product (see #5 above). This license is designed to allow you to use Joe’s music simply to compliment your existing product or project.
- This license covers a single user only. It cannot be transferred to another party.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to Contact Joe
Ready to License Music?
Purchase a royalty-free license for 1 or more songs at $10.00 per song. Be sure to indicate which song(s) you wish to license where noted during checkout! The song file will be emailed to you within 24 hours in a high bit-rate MP3 form. Be sure to have up to 10MB available space in your email & watch your ‘spam’ folder as many emails inadvertently land there. If you require a different file form, contact Joe before making your purchase. By making your purchasing here, you are agreeing to these terms. Please download/print this entire page for your records.
Purchase a royalty-free license for an entire album for $75.00 per album. Be sure to indicate which album(s) you wish to license where noted during checkout! The CD(s) will be mailed to you within two business days via USPO first class, free of charge within the United States. Please add $10 shipping for orders outside the United States & allow up to three weeks for delivery. International purchasers are encouraged to download the album(s) from any major internet retailer, thus avoiding shipping charges & delays. By making your purchasing here, you are agreeing to these terms. Please download/print this entire page for your records.
Your support is greatly appreciated & Joe wishes you tremendous success with your project!